69 Father’s Day Gift and Present Ideas 2021: The best gifts for dad including personalised, DIY, fun gifts and more
FATHER’S Day is nearly here, but if you haven’t got your gift just yet then don’t worry, we’re here to help.
We’ve put together our top picks of what to buy Dad this year, with the best Father’s Day present ideas including the best personalised, fun, t-shirts, DIY gifts and more.
Spoil Dad this Father’s Day[/caption]
Father’s Day this year takes place on 20 June in the UK, so mark that date in your diary, as there’s still time to get your gift sorted.
After a difficult year, we’re all looking forward to celebrating with loved ones now that lockdown restrictions have started to lift.
To help confused shoppers, and gift givers we’ve put together the ultimate guide of the best Father’s Day present ideas, whether you’re looking for personalised gifts, DIY gifts, unique gifts and everything in between.
When is Father’s Day 2021?
Father’s Day takes place on 20 June (in the UK), so mark that date in your diaries now and browse our present ideas below.
Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s day is this weekend, which means we’re running out of time to get something delivered. Here are some great gift ideas which you can purchase at the last minute.
1. Glengoyne 10 Year Aged Whisky for Dad
Is dad a whisky lover? This delicious 10-year old scotch comes with a special ‘Dad’ label, and has next day delivery when ordered before 9pm.
- Glengoyne 10 Year Aged Whisky, £40 from Moonpig – buy here
2. Oculus Quest 2
If dad loves gaming, this VR headset will make his day (and probably year). All he needs is the headset and the app and he’s ready to immerse himself in all things virtual reality.
If you’ve left it to the last minute, don’t panic, you can get next day delivery.
- Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headset, from £299 on Amazon – buy here
3. Dad’s Ultimate BBQ Kit
Does your dad spend his weekends grilling up burgers and sausages? Then this BBQ boss kit sounds like the ideal gift.
It includes three BBQ tools, a fitting BBQ Boss apron and a cookbook, what more could he need?
Remember to order by 9pm for next day delivery.
- Dad’s Ultimate BBQ Kit, £55 from Moonpig – buy here
Personalised Father’s Day Gifts
Want to get a Father’s day gift that he’ll treasure forever? You can’t go wrong with a personalised gift.
It’s a present no one else will have, and he’s sure to love it.
1. Personalised Dear Daddy Book
Surprise him with this personalised book[/caption]
This beautifully book is a great present from young kids, and can be totally personalised to help create your own story.
It’s beautifully illustrated, and is a present he’ll treasure forever.
- Personalised Dear Daddy Book, £21.99, Prezzybox – buy here
2. Personalised Leather Wallet
You can never go wrong with a wallet[/caption]
This personalised wallet can be embossed with up to four letters, and is made of 100 per cent genuine leather.
At £24.99 it also won’t break the bank but is a timeless gift that he’ll love forever.
- Personalised Leather Wallet, £24.99, Prezzybox – buy here
3. Personalised Toblerone
Everyone loves Toblerone[/caption]
Calling all sweet tooth’s, this Father’s Day say it with chocolate, and a personalised Toblerone.
It’s a purse-friendly option that’ll impress, and is more thoughtful than just picking up a box from the Supermarket.
- Personalised Toblerone, £12.99, Getting Personal – buy here
4. Personalised BBQ Tool Set
Get Dad some new BBQ tools[/caption]
Summer is coming, and that can mean only one thing – barbeques!
If you’re thinking of hosting one this Father’s Day, then a personalised BBQ Tool Set could be the perfect gift.
- Personalised BBQ Took Set, £69, Not On The High Street – buy here
5. Personalised Olive Wood Chopping/Cheese Board
This personalised Not On The High Street board is a gorgeous present[/caption]
This gorgeous wooden, artisan board can be used as a chopping, cheese or antipasti board, and is made from beautiful olive wood.
It can be personalised with names, phrases or dates – whatever you want!
- Personalised Olive Wood Chopping/Cheese Board, £26, Not On The High Street – buy here
6. Personalised Sofa Tray
This clever Personalised Sofa tray is a great gift[/caption]
This wooden tray is perfect for keeping Dad’s gadgets and drinks in one place whilst the footballs on.
It fits over the arm of the sofa or can be laid flat; and is a must for beer fans, as it has a special place on the mat ‘reserved for beer’.
- Personalised Sofa Tray – Reserved For Beer, £19.99 – buy here
7. LRM Personalised Leather Washbag
If your dad travels for work, takes a wash bag to the gym, or just needs somewhere to store his toiletries, this personalised washbag is sure to be a hit.
Choose whether to have the word “DAD”, his initials or something else on embossed on the side, either way he’s bound to love it.
- Leather Men’s Washbag, £60 from LRM – buy here
8. Personalised KEERP’S Honey Spiced Rum
With life returning to normal, what better way to celebrate your dad than to sit down, share a drink and catch up on lost time.
KEEPR’s has a range of honey-based spirits, including gin, bourbon, and this delicious rum, which are bound to create a buzz this Father’s day.
- KEEPR’s Honey Spiced Rum, £33.37 from Master of Malt – buy here
Add a personalised message to the bottle for an extra special touch and just £4.20 more.
- Personalised KEEPR’s Honey Spiced Rum, £37.50 from Britishhoney.co.uk – buy here
9. Personalised Photo Flip Flops
Personalised Flip Flops are a must this summer[/caption]
Described as “the only footwear you need this summer”, these personalised fit flops are a must for Father’s Day.
Priced £24.99, and available in Men’s sizes 7 – 9, and 10 – 12, it’s an unusual personalised present that is sure to put a smile on Dad’s face.
- Personalised Photo Flip Flops, £24.99, Prezzybox – buy here
10. Personalised Daddy Dinosaur Socks
We love these cute socks[/caption]
These adorable socks are the perfect gift for Dad.
With a cute message saying “We’re Roarsome”, they can be personalised with your little monster’s names.
- Personalised Daddy Dinosaur Socks, £15, Not On The High Street – buy here
11. Personalised Metal Street Sign
This metal sign is seriously cool[/caption]
This personalised metal sign has a vintage feel, and would look cool in any family home.
You can personalise it with your family name, and your town and city.
It’s available traditional red and black, as well as in purple, pink and blue.
- Personalised Metal Street Sign, £16, Not On the High Street – buy here
Fun Father’s Day Gifts
2021 was off to a weird start (that’s putting it lightly), so treat your Dad to a fun gift to put a smile on his face.
Whether it’s a game to play, a joke gift or something to make, or do; you can never go wrong with a fun Father’s Day Gift.
1. Bread Baking Club Gift Subscription
Bakedin Bread Makers Box is a must have gift for bread makers.
Dad will receive a new box each month with this three month subscription, and each box contains all the dry ingriendents you need for each months bake.
- Bread Baking Club, £30, Bakedin – buy here
2. All New Dad Jokes Book
Dad’s are famous for bad jokes, give him a hand with this Dad Jokes book[/caption]
This joke book is a perfect fun Father’s Day gift for Dad.
It’s packed with one liners, jokes and LOLs from the most-followed Dad Jokes Page on Instragram @Dadsaysjokes.
- All New Dad Jokes Book, £10, Oliver Bonas – buy here
3. Lego Star Wars
Star Wars fans will love this gift set[/caption]
Star Wars fans will love this Mandalorian Battle Pack, whether they’re a huge fan or just looking for something to do with the kids.
Whether they’re starting a collection, or have already made the main Lego Mandalorian set, it’ll keep him busy and happy.
- Lego Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack Building Set, £12.99, IWOOT – buy here
3. 100 Beers Scratch Off Poster
This is perfect for beer fans[/caption]
We’re huge fans of the Scratch Off Posters, and this one is perfect for a beer fan.
It includes brands from all over the world, so Dad can show how well travelled he is too.
Why not get him some beers alongside?
- 100 Beers Scratch Off Poster, £12.99, Prezzybox – buy here
4. How To Appear Normal At Social Events
This tongue in cheek book will make him laugh[/caption]
After a year in lockdown, socialising is hard for many of us; and this tongue in cheek book is the perfect gift to make him laugh.
Based on @lordbirthday’s popular Instagram account, it’s a hilarious, and sometimes wise gift.
- How To Appear Normal At Social Events, £9.99, Prezzybox – buy here
5. Grow It Herb Garden Seeds
This Herb Garden Gift Set is a great gift for Dad’s with green fingers.
Perfect for planting your own garden, the kit includes five herbs, basil, parsley, thyme, chive, rosemary, and all the equipment you need to get started.
- Grow It Herb Garden Seeds, £13.50, Oliver Bonas – buy here
Father’s Day T-Shirts
Stuck what to get Dad? You can never go wrong with a T-shirt and these are some of the best ones we’ve found.
From the fashionable to the jokey top, he’s sure to love these.
1. Team Surname T-Shirt
These adorable t-shirts come as a pair[/caption]
Could this be any cuter? These adorable matching t-shirts are part of a set, and the perfect present for new Dads.
The set comprises of one Men’s T shirt and one child’s T shirt or baby grow, and can be personalised with your surname.
- ‘Team Surname’ Father And Child Matching T Shirts, £34, Not On The High Street – buy here
2. Pure Cotton Negroni Graphic T-Shirt
This is the perfect summer top[/caption]
This Marks & Spencer T-Shirt is a great, stylish, affordable gift.
It’s a bright option for summer, and at £15 for a pure cotton option – it’s a steal.
- Pure Cotton Negroni Graphic T-Shirt, £15, Marks and Spencer – buy here
3. The North Face Fine Alpine 3 t-shirt in beige
This ASOS T-Shirt is a great everyday top[/caption]
You can never go wrong with The North Face, and this tan T-Shirt is a great everyday top that will earn you serious cool points.
It’s £30, and is a great way to get your hands on cool label, at a cool price.
- The North Face Fine Alpine 3 t-shirt in beige, £30, ASOS – buy here
4. John Lewis & Partners Supima Cotton Fine Stripe T-Shirt
This T-Shirt goes with everything[/caption]
This cool striped short is available in a range of colours including grey, navy, red and more.
At just £20 it’s an affordable gift that is perfect for Father’s Day.
- Supima Cotton Fine Stripe T-Shirt, Grey Melange, £20, John Lewis – buy here
5. Cricket Spin Bowling T Shirt
This is a great option for Cricket fans[/caption]
Does your Dad love cricket? This is the perfect T-Shirt for a cricket fan.
Shoppers can choose between light grey with a black print or dusky blue with a white print.
- Cricket Spin Bowling T Shirt, £20, Not On The High Street – buy here
DIY Father’s Day Gifts
We’ve all spent more time than ever at home, and if your Dad has really got into DIY this year, you can’t go wrong with any of these DIY gifts.
Whether it’s home repairs, or gardening – these are DIY Father’s Day gifts he’s sure to love.
1. Personalised Engraved Stainless Wallet Card Multi Tool
This handy gift is perfect for DIY fans[/caption]
The super cool multi tool kit has 11 tools in one wallet sized card.
It can even be personalised with chosen name, and comes in a handy little sleeve that is hand foiled and fits in a wallet perfectly.
- Personalised Engraved Stainless Wallet Card Multi Tool, £11, Not On The High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Diy Tool Bag
Keep all his tools in one place[/caption]
This personalised tool bag is the perfect gift for any DIY fan.
It can even be personalised to make it a bespoke gift, but is a large, strong DIY bag- and a gift he is sure to love.
- Personalised DIY Tool Bag, £45, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. ‘If Dad Can’t Fix It, No One Can!’ Mug
The perfect mug for a DIY fan[/caption]
Looking for the perfect mug for a DIY Dad? This fabulous mug will prove to Dad you believe in his DIY skills.
- ‘If Dad Can’t Fix It, No One Can!’ Mug, £15, Not On The High Street – buy here
4. Personalised My Initials Waxed Denim Apron
Dad can stay safe and smrt whilst in his workshop.[/caption]
This smart apron is a reat alternative to a toolbox, or kit.
It’s made from a strong and durable waxed effect, water repellent denim, making it perfect for DIY.
- Personalised My Initials Waxed Denim Apron, £45, Not On The High Street – buy here
Unique Father’s Day Gifts
No one wants a present that isn’t quite right, so you’re looking for something a bit different, these unique gifts are the perfect present.
1. Butcher’s Breakfast Box
The ultimate Father’s Day breakfast![/caption]
This is a real treat, but this Butcher’s Box is the perfect thing to split with some siblings.
It includes everything you could need for the ultimate Father’s Day breakfast.
It includes Sugar Pit Streaky Bacon , Cacklebean Eggs, F&M Salted Butter, Seeded Sourdough, Rare Breed Pork Sausages, Fortnum’s 181 Sauce and Tomato Sauce – as well as tea and coffee.
- Butcher’s Breakfast Box, £55, Fortnum and Mason – buy here
2. Bush Classic Retro Portable Case Record Player
Want something unusual?[/caption]
This record player is an affordable, and unusual present.
It’s perfect for him playing old records and rediscovering his youth.
You could even get some new records to go with it!
- Bush Classic Retro Portable Case Record Player, £29.99, Argos – buy here
3. Lismore Backpack
Need a new backpack after lockdown?[/caption]
After a year in lockdown? A new backpack is an unusual and practical gift for Father’s Day.
It’s simple design and large size makes it perfect for a number of uses.
- Lismore Waxed Canvas Backpack, £69, MADE – buy here
4. Where’s Bowie? 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This is ground control to Major Tom[/caption]
A must have for any Bowie fans, this 500 piece puzzle is the perfect Father’s Day gift.
It even doubles up as a ‘Find Bowie’ puzzle, with Bowie hidden in his various personas in the puzzle.
- Where’s Bowie? 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, £12.99, Oliver Bonas – buy here
5. Message On A Bottle Personalised Rum
You can get the bottle personalised with Dad’s name[/caption]
The Duppy Share will let you personalise your own bottleof rum, making it the perfect Father’s Day gift.
A bold, three year old Jamaican rum, it’s got tropical notes and a smooth buttery finish.
- Message On A Bottle Personalised Rum, £36, No on The High Street – buy here
6. Tartan Father’s Day Gift Box
These gorgeous Father’s Day Gift Box from Tartan Blanket Company are priced form £30 and you can curate them to include whatever you want from blankets to cashmere scarves.
You can also add little luxuries, including books, nibbles and, of course, socks.
- Father’s Day Gift Box, from £30, Tartan Blanket Co. – buy here
7. Rad Dad Gift Set
This great gift set is perfect for Dad if he wants a bit of rest and relaxation.
It includes the Rad Dad Shower Gel, and Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub to keep Dad feeling fresh.
- Rad Dad, £15, Lush – buy here
8. Polo Ralph Lauren Egyptian Cotton Ribbed Socks
These socks will brighten up any outfit[/caption]
Socks may seem like a standard Father’s Day gift, but this Ralph Lauren pair is sure to add a little luxury.
With a bright red colour and ribbed pattern, they will jazz up any outfit.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Egyptian Cotton Blend Ribbed Socks, £9.95, John Lewis – buy here
Father’s Day Beer Gifts
You can never go wrong with beer, and if your Dad knows his ales from his stouts, these hoppy choices will be the perfect present.
These are the best beer gifts this Father’s Day.
1. Beer Hawk Beery Gift Box
This is a great gift for beer fans[/caption]
This great gift box from Beer Hawk contains five super beers, chocolate coins, and a Beer Hawk glass.
Dad will be able to choose from five beers to enjoy this Father’s Day, and at £20 – you’ll enjoy the price.
- Beer Hawk Beery Gift Box, £20, Beer Hawk – buy here
2. Beer and Socks Cannister
A slightly cheaper, but just as cool option[/caption]
This cannister includes two beers and a pair of socks, and is a brilliant alternative to the Beer Hawk gift box.
It includes Goose Island and Camden Hells beers, as well as a pair of eye-catching yellow and white socks – that look like a pint themselves!
- Beers and Socks Cannister, £10, Beer Hawk – buy here
3. Camden Town Brewery Beanie
This beanie is a must have for beer fans[/caption]
If your Dad is a fan of craft beers, why not get him some beer merch?
This Camden Town Brewery beanie is a a great gift and perfect for keeping warm on days out and long walks.
- Camden Navy and Red Beanie, £15, Camden Town Brewery – buy here
4. Ultimate Man Box
This Ultimate Man Box is full of treats[/caption]
Borough Box’s Ultimate Man Box is full of treats, with beers, snacks and seasonings, there’s so much more than beers.
We love the look of the bacon and chilli jam from Gingerbread Preserves, and the Snaffling Pig Maple Pork Crackling.
- Ultimate Man Box, £74.99, Borough Box – buy here
5. Ultimate Father’s Day Bundle
This Honest Brew Father’s Day bundle is a great choice for Dad’s who like beers.
It includes eight beers from the likes of Siren , Galway Bay, Yeastie Boys, Thornbridge, alongside socks, a glass, and a voucher.
- The Ultimate Father’s Day Bundle £38, Honest Brew – buy here
6. Beavertown Socks
These super cool socks are a great gift, and sure to set off any outfit.
With an eye-catching rocket launch design, they are available in sizes 7 – 11, and £7.50 we think they’d make a great gift alongside some beers this Father’s Day.
- Rocket Launch Beavertown Socks, £7.50, Beavertown – buy here
Father’s Day Food Gifts
If you’re Dad is a foodie, Father’s Day is a great time to replenish his pantry with interesting ingriendents, new cookbooks, or even some fancy new equipment.
Here are the foodie Father’s Day Gifts for 2021.
1. Dorset Letterbox Charcuterie
This selection of The Real Cure’s meats looks fabulous[/caption]
This letterbox hamper contains a selection of The Real Cure’s most popular cured meats made from British fallow deer and British pork, and locally sourced ingredients.
It includes Wild Venison Salami, Wild Vension Chorizo, Hartgrove Coppa, Pink Peppercorn, Dorset Bresaola.
- Dorset Letterbox Charcuterie, £32, Yumbles – buy here
2. Ottolenghi Simple Cookbook & Ingredients Set
This Ottolenghi bundle is great for foodies[/caption]
Foodies will love this Ottolenghi bundle, which incudes the Simple cookbook, and some of Ottolenghi’s most loved ingriedients so you can get started straight away.
The set includes eight ingriendents such as Nigella Seeds, Tahini, Preserved Lemons, Urfa Pepper – Isot Biber, Ground Allspice, Zaytoun Palestinian Za’atar, Belazu Rose Harissa.
- Ottolenghi Simple Cookbook & Ingredients Set, £45, Sous Chef – buy here
3. Tapas for 2 With Rioja
This looks delicious![/caption]
The pubs are filling up, but if you’re looking for something different for Dad to enjoy, then why not treat Mum and Dad to a night in with this Tapas Gift.
It includes everything you need for homemade tapas with recipe ideas, and a bottle of Rioja to split too.
- Tapas for 2 with Rioja, £35, Basco – buy here
4. Dishoom Cookbook & Ingredients Set
Recreate the Dishoom experience at home![/caption]
The Dishoom cookbook has been a popular present recently, and if he hasn’t got his hands on it yet, this Sous Chef bundle is a great Father’s Day gift.
It comes with the book, and everything you need to cook up Dishoom favouirtes such as their famous Black Daal, and Naan Rolls.
- Dishoom Cookbook and Ingredients Set, £45 – buy here
5. Le Creuset Stoneware Rainbow Set
Foodies will know and love the Le Creuset brand, but for the an who has everything this set of Rainbow mugs would make the perfect gift.
There’s six to choose from in Cerise, Volcanic, Soleil, Palm, Teal and Ua Violet.
- Stoneware Rainbow Set of 6 Mugs, £85, Le Creuset – buy here
6. Make Your Own Chorizo Sausage Kit
This Chorizo making kit is super fun[/caption]
If Dad loves cooking, this innovative Chorizo cure kit is a great gift.
It includes the spice mix and the filling bags, you just need to provide your favourite pork mince, bacon fat and wine for delicious homemade Chorizo sausages.
- Make Your Own Chorizo Sausage Kit, £17.50, Not on The High Street – buy here
7. LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW Chocolate Coated Liquorice
If your dad likes liquorice as much as ours, this is the perfect gift.
This chocolate-coated liquorice is some of the most delicious we’ve ever tried and is sure to be a big hit with your old man.
- LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW The Original Chocolate-Coated Liquorice, £25 from Harrods – buy here
8. Craft Rum Club
If your dad is a fan of rum, then a Craft Rum Club subscription box might just be the perfect present.
Inside he’ll find a bottle of rum, cocktail ingredients, artisan snacks and a glossy magazine with details about the rum, cocktail recipes and more. It’s the gift that keeps on giving
- Craft Rum Club Subscription Service, from £39.95 – buy here
9. Bialetti Moka Express Hob
Coffee lovers will love this[/caption]
A must have for coffee fans, this Bialetti Moka Express Hob Espresso Maker makes delicious espresso from ground coffee.
No more instant coffee for Dad.
- Bialetti Moka Express Hob Espresso Maker, £20, John Lewis – buy here
10. Crosstown Father’s Day Gift Box
Everyone loves doughnuts![/caption]
Crosstown Doughnuts has launched a Father’s Day box, which includes a selection of award-winning doughnuts or cookies, the choice between six craft beers, a bottle of St. JOHN Wine or Crosstown x Caravan Coffee Roasters ground coffee, and Prana Chai; as well as the option of adding a pair of socks .
It’s priced at £27.95, and three’s also a Luxury box which also includes a James and Jake Body Double skincare set for £54.95.
- Father’s Day Gift Box, £27.95, Crosstown Doughnouts – buy here
11. Build A Burger Gift Set
Upgrade your burger with this Sauce Shop kit[/caption]
You can’t beat a good burger, and this great kit from Sauce Shop for the perfect one this summer.
With their award winning Tomato Ketchup, Burger Sauce and South Caroline BBQ Sauce, it’s a must have for BBQ’s this year.
- Build a Burger Gift Set, £11.99, Sauce Shop – buy here
Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Left it a bit last minute? Don’t worry there’s still time to get some last minute Father’s Day presents?
Check out these top presents that will arrive in the blink of an eye.
1. The Everything Chocolate Gift Hamper Collection
The perfect gift for chocoholics, this Gift Hamper from Hotel Chocolate can be ordered with next day delivery to ensure it arrives in time.
With Salted Caramel Puddles, Milk Chocolate Slabs and much more – let’s just hope he shares it!
- The Everything Chocolate Gift Hamper Collection, £27.50 – buy here
2. Rick Stein Weekend Breakfast Box
Breakfast in bed is a perfect treat![/caption]
Treat Dad to a Cornish breakfast at home this Father’s Day, with “everything you need to serve a very hearty brunch for two”.
It’ includes eggs, sausages, bacon, hogs pudding, sourdough, coffee and jam – all from Cornish suppliers.
It’ll need to be ordered a week in advance, but if there’s still time it’s a great option.
- Weekend Breakfast Box, £35, Rick Stein – buy here
3. 100 Things To Do With Dad
Make memories this Father’s Day[/caption]
We told you we love these scratch posters, and this one from Not On The High Street can be ordered with next day delivery.
Under the 100 windows are fun, character building and exciting activities – we think it would be the perfect present from young kids, and a great way to make memories.
- 100 Things To Do With Dad, £12.99, Not on the High Street – buy here
4. Grind Coffee Subscription
Coffee through the post![/caption]
Left it a bit late to get a physical present? A Grind Coffee Subscription is a great present that he can enjoy more than once.
You can choose between the choice of coffee pods for Nespresso machines, whole bean, or ground coffee in a blend of your choice and all are delivered in recyclable, letterbox-friendly packaging with free UK delivery.
You can sign up for as little as two months or for a full year – depending how generous you are feeling.
- Grind Subscription, from £27, Grind – buy here
More Great Father’s Day Present Ideas
If your dad is a fan of running, fashion, coffee or something else, here are some more great father’s day gift ideas that didn’t fit into the categories above.
1. Mahabis Curve Mule Slippers
We don’t know about you, but our dads love slippers.
This pair from Mahabis are perfect for dads on the go as they can be worn both indoors and outdoors. They’ve got a 100% organic wool lining which makes them both warm and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Mahabis Curve Mule Slipper, £99 from Mahabis – buy here
Whether he’s returning to the office, meeting his mates down the pub or has big plans this Father’s Day, he’ll look the part in this check shirt from T.M. Lewin.
It’s available in sizes small to extra large and three different colourways to suit every style and taste.
- Jaspe Slim Fit Bold Check Shirt, £65 from T.M.Lewin – buy here
3. Coros Pace 2
If dad’s into cycling, hiking, swimming or pretty much any other form of exercise, help him keep track of his fitness with this premium sports watch.
The Coros Pace 2 is ua-lightweight and offers a range of functions including HR, GPS and sleep tracking to keep dad on top of his game.
- Coros Pace 2 GPS Sport Watch, £179 from Amazon – buy here
4. LoneWolf Peach and Passionfruit Gin
If you’ve got a dad that likes a tipple, this fruity gin from LoneWolf will make his day.
It’s light and refreshing, isn’t overly sweet and we think it would be the perfect drink for a Father’s Day BBQ.
- LoneWolf Peach and Passionfruit Gin, £20 from Brewdog – buy here
5. Birkenstock Arizona
Father’s Day falls in the middle of Summer, so what better gift to get Dad than a pair of sandals?
Keep him fashionable (and his feet cool) with a pair of Birkenstocks. We love these Arizona ones from Shoeaholics.
- Arizona Black Leather Birkenstock, £60 from Shoeaholics – buy here
6. Charles Tyrwhitt Check Pyjama Bottoms
Everyone loves a new pair of pyjamas, and these ones from Charles Tyrwhitt have 5-star reviews.
They’re made from 100% cotton, have pockets and an adjustable drawstring waistband – just what every dad wants and needs.
- Check Pyjama Bottoms, £39.95 from Charles Tyrwhitt – buy here
7. Wacaco Minipresso NS Capsule Espresso Maker
Fresh coffee on the go![/caption]
Heading back to the office? This Minipresso machine uses Nespresso capsules for fresh coffee on the go.
It creates 8-bar pressure using just hand pressure and holds 70ml of water.
- Wacaco Minipresso NS Capsule Espresso Maker, £59, Menkind – buy here
8. Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet
Aesop is one of our favourite skincare brands[/caption]
This gorgeous smelling Men’s Shaving Duet from Aesop is a luxurious goft.
The Moroccan Neroli Shaving Serum and Post Shave Lotion will leave Dad with smooth, hydrated, and soft skin.
- Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet, £57, Aesop – buy here
9. Cards Against Humanity Family Edition
A great game to play with the family[/caption]
The original Cards Against Humanity is probably a game you might not want to play with Dad, but this family friendly version is perfect.
All the laughs, and less of the risk.
- Cards Against Humanity Family Edition, £27.99, Waterstones – buy here
10. Scotch and Soda Jumper
We love this grey jumper[/caption]
A grey jumper is the most versatile piece in any man’s wardrobe.
Update Dad’s collection with this luxurious looking Sweatshirt from Scotch and Soda.
- Signature cotton sweater, £69.97, Scotch and Soda – buy here
11. NURVV Run Insoles
Has dad got the running gene? Help him improve his split times and prevent injuries with this new type of wearable – one for his feet.
We tested out the insoles and they helped us shave a whole minute of our 5km time. Read our NURVV review here.
- NURVV Run Insoles, £249.99, Very – buy here
What can I do for Father’s Day with no money?
Short on cash? Why not make your Dad something this Father’s Day?
You could cook him his favourite meal, bake some cakes, or get crafty for a very special gift.
What can I get my partner for Father’s Day?
If you’ve just had a new baby, it’s a nice idea to get your partner a Father’s Day gift.
Get him something sentimental, like photo frame, jewellery or glassware – something special to celebrate the occasion.
What to get a Dad that has everything?
If your Dad has everything, then treat him to something to enjoy on the day.
Why not get him a restaurant kit to cook at home, or some of his favourite beers.
What to buy for Father’s Day 2021?
Looking for the perfect Father’s Day present idea? The best gift will all depend what your Dad is in to, be that sports, music, cooking – or whatever his hobby is!
With many of us looking forward to a summer without holidays, why not get Dad something he can do, or make.
Has he found a new hobby over lockdown? Is he a bread-making extraordinaire? You can’t go wrong with a gift to help him hone his craft.
What to write in a Father’s Day card?
If you’re thinking of a lovely message to write in a Father’s Day card, we’d recommend you make it personal and show how much you care.
Wish him a lovely day, and you could even mention a great memory or something you’re looking forward to doing as a family.
How to celebrate Father’s Day?
We’ll have to wait and see what happens with lockdown restrictions this Father’s Day, but it’s best to prepare for all opportunities.
Luckily the weather is slightly better in June, so why not consider a family barbeque?
MORE ABOUT FATHER'S DAY
What to get Dad for Father's Day including personalised, DIY, fun gifts and more
Top Father's Day Deals and Discounts including Funky Pigeon, Dominos and more
OH HAPPY DAD!
Father's Day 2021 – why the date changes every year
CUT ABOVE THE REST
Aldi is selling a HUGE 28oz 'Godfather' steak
Make Father's Day extra special & treat your dad to these wellbeing gifts
Lookfantastic X Mankind Father's Day box launches and it's worth £132
When is Father’s Day 2021 and why does the date change each year?
Dads share the hilarious and heartfelt cards they received last Father’s Day.
Enjoyed our rounded up of Father’s Day gift ideas? You can read more about Father’s Day here.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.