Croatia vs Czech Republic LIVE: Stream FREE, TV channel, team news for huge Euro 2020 game in Glasgow – latest updates
CROATIA will be aching to get their first points on the board at Euro 2020 this evening when they take on Group D leaders Czech Republic at Hampden Park.
The Croats lost 1-0 to England in their first game while the Czechs overcame Scotland 2-0 in Glasgow.
- Start time: 5pm GMT
- TV/Live stream: BBC One/iPlayer
- Croatia XI: To follow
- Czech Republic XI: To follow
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
Luka Modric and co made it all the way to the World Cup final in 2018[/caption]
Czech Republic have caused problems for the likes of England and Belgium recently[/caption]
What time does Croatia vs Czech Republic kick off?
- Croatia take on Czech Republic on Friday, June 18.
- The match kicks off at 5pm UK time – 6pm in Croatia and the Czech Republic.
- It will be played at Hampden Park, Glasgow.
- The teams last met in a bizarre Euro 2016 game in France. Croatia were 2-0 up before their own fans disrupted the game by throwing flares on the pitch, allowing Czech Republic to earn a 2-2 draw with a stoppage time penalty.
Most read in Euro 2020
What Love Island stars look like without make-up (they’re still gorgeous)
5 clues Greek husband 'murdered' Brit wife from fitness app to pulse monitor
Fury as Harry & Meg work just 35 mins for £18m Spotify deal before 5 months off
Moment mum dragged from car by knife thugs as she begs to let her save baby
I got my baby a £500k ring & my teens have unlimited credit cards, I’m so lavish
I’m a mum-of-seven with THREE sets of twins, I got my tubes tied & people troll
What TV channel is Croatia vs Czech Republic on and can I live stream it?
- Croatia vs Czech Republic is live on BBC One.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- HRT and Sport Klub are the Euro 2020 broadcasters in Croatia while CT has the Czech rights.
Can I watch Croatia vs Czech Republic for free?
- Yes. BBC is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Dejan Lovren should return for Croatia after missing the England loss with a knee injury.
Luka Modric is also likely to be available after training alone throughout the week due to a niggle.
Patrik Schick will continue his run in the side for the Czechs after his brilliant brace against Scotland last week.
Alicia Adendorff is a reporter for Healthy Organic Lifestyle.