Everything you need to know about medical & recreational marijuana: Rebecca Siegel, MD | mbg Podcast
Welcome to the mindbodygreen podcast! Each week, host Jason Wachob, founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, engages in open, honest conversations with the people shaping the world of well-being. Today’s featured guest is Rebecca Siegel, M.D., a psychiatrist and a licensed prescriber of medical marijuana in New York state.
“There needs to be more research [on marijuana] so physicians can either get behind it or not get behind it,” she says. In this episode, Siegel and Wachob discuss how marijuana actually affects your brain, plus:
– How to know if medical marijuana will work for you
– Is marijuana really a gateway drug?
– How men & women’s brains react differently to marijuana
– Healthier “swaps” for marijuana
– How to know if you or someone you love is abusing marijuana
Enjoy this episode! Whether it’s an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
Based in Johannesburg, Brian Derenberger is a Senior Editor at Healthy Organic Lifestyle.