How to actually increase your happiness: Gretchen Rubin | mbg Podcast
Welcome to the mindbodygreen podcast! Each week, host Jason Wachob, founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, engages in open, honest conversations with the people shaping the world of well-being. Today’s featured guest is Gretchen Rubin, a happiness expert and New York Times bestselling author.
“Anytime we’re connecting with other people, we get a boost of happiness,” she says. In the episode, Rubin and Wachob discuss how to become a genuinely happier person, plus:
– The common habits that can secretly sabotage your joy
– How to set a work-life balance while working from home
– Why resolutions usually fail & how to actually make them stick
– How to boost happiness when you’re having a bad day
– The real reason why ketchup makes us so happy
Enjoy this episode! Whether it’s an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Johannesburg, Brian Derenberger is a Senior Editor at Healthy Organic Lifestyle.