How to tackle inflammation: Madiha Saeed, M.D.
Welcome to the mindbodygreen podcast! Each week, host Jason Wachob, founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, engages in open, honest conversations with the people shaping the world of well-being. Today’s featured guest is board-certified integrative family physician Madiha Saeed, M.D.
“The things that we put in bodies have a dramatic effect on our behaviors,” she says. In the episode, Saeed and Wachob discuss how unchecked inflammation can affect your mental health, plus:
– The best foods to support immunity & protect your brain
– How to enhance the flavor of your veggies
– How gratitude can help reduce inflammation
– How your behaviors can actually change other people’s brains
– How to get more plant-based sources of iron
Enjoy this episode! Whether it’s an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Johannesburg, Brian Derenberger is a Senior Editor at Healthy Organic Lifestyle.