Leeds vs Chelsea FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, team news for TODAY’S Premier League clash at Elland Road
LEEDS welcome Chelsea to Elland Road today looking to avoid three Premier League defeats on the spin.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have taken just three points from their last possible 15, going down 2-0 to West Ham last time out.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Chelsea meanwhile arrive in buoyant mood under Thomas Tuchel, with the Blues unbeaten in twelve games.
When is Leeds vs Chelsea?
- This Premier League clash is set for Saturday, March 13.
- Kick-off at Elland Road will be at 12.30pm GMT.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Chelsea fought back from behind to win 3-1.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this match live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage begins at 11.30am.
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, you are eligible to download the official app and stream on a number of devices.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
FOOTIE NEWS LIVE
Arsenal vs Spurs build-up this weekend, Ronaldo to Real latest update
Fans WILL be allowed to attend FA Cup final… days before grounds officially open
Chelsea axe Lampard's strict list of fines as Tuchel places trust in his stars
GUNNER BE BIG
Keown says North London Derby is most important EVER as Arsenal SO far behind
How 'drugs kingpin' linked to boxing is now planning to move into football
Kyle Walker buys £40,000 guard dog after raids on footballers' homes
What is the team news?
Leeds are sweating on the fitness of Rodrigo ahead of this game, while Pascal Struijk sat out the defeat to West Ham.
Kalvin Phillips is back in the first-team fold after injury while Jamie Shackleton remains a doubt.
Tammy Abraham is a doubt for the Blues wih an ankle injury and Olivier Giroud could get the nod in his absence.
Christian Pulisic’s future at the club is unknown as he pushes for more game-time in West London.
- Leeds to win – 7/2
- Draw – 14/5
- Chelsea victory – 8/11
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Alicia Adendorff is a reporter for Healthy Organic Lifestyle.