The biggest misconceptions about protein, fiber & iron: Simon Hill | mbg Podcast
Welcome to the mindbodygreen podcast! Each week, host Jason Wachob, founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, engages in open, honest conversations with the people shaping the world of well-being. Today’s featured guest is nutritionist and physiotherapist Simon Hill.
“In Western society, we have made animal protein the hero of the plate. We want to flip that,” he says. In this episode, Hill and Wachob discuss why your diet should be 85% plants, plus:
– How to get the most bang for your bunk with plant-based eating
– How to eat to protect your heart
– The brain-healthy reason you should eat a leafy green salad every day
– Why you should eat “stressed out” plants
– The sneaky way you might be sabotaging iron absorption
Enjoy this episode! Whether it’s an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
Based in Johannesburg, Brian Derenberger is a Senior Editor at Healthy Organic Lifestyle.