This is your brain on spirituality: Lisa Miller, Ph.D. | mbg Podcast
Welcome to the mindbodygreen podcast! Each week, host Jason Wachob, founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, engages in open, honest conversations with the people shaping the world of well-being. Today’s featured guest is Lisa Miller, Ph.D., an award-winning researcher in spirituality and psychology.
“People who [have] a spiritual response to suffering show entirely different brains,” she says. In the episode, Miller and Wachob discuss how a sense of spirituality can bolster your mental health, plus:
– How to flex your spiritual muscles
– How to strike a balance between surrender and ambition
– How your parents significantly shape your spiritual life
– How to get out of your head & actually lead with the heart
– How to identify synchronicities in your life
Enjoy this episode! Whether it’s an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
Based in Johannesburg, Brian Derenberger is a Senior Editor at Healthy Organic Lifestyle.