Vegan Tramezzini using Fry’s Traditional Burgers
Meat free Monday has been a trend I’ve followed for years, the newest trend is meat free any day, with ingredients available more freely, this allows more flexibility around creating meals that are cruelty free, safe for consumption and the planet. Who wouldn’t want to contribute to a part of that at least a few times a week.
Sharing with you my quick and easy mouthwatering Tramezzini using Fry’s new improved burgers, which are higher in protein by 14% and 27% keeping you fuller for longer.
- 1 box of Fry’s Traditional Burgers;
- 1 chopped red onion;
- Dairy free mayonnaise;
- Sliced cucumber;
- Sliced tomato;
- Grated or slices of dairy free cheese; and
- Heat up you pan with a little oil and fry your onions and set aside
- Fry your burger from frozen as it retains the texture and flavor;
- Cut open the Tramezzini’s with sharp knife;
- Spread your mayonnaise on the inside of both halves;
- Add your fry’s burger and top with fried onion; tomato;cucumber; gherkins and cheese;
- Close the tramezzini and on a warm griddle toast the tramezzini until you can see the beautiful char lines, and the cheese is fully melted;
- Cut into quarters with a sharp knife and place on a plate.
- Add some roma tomatoes for garnish
- Alternatively you can add a hummus dip can be added to the side for extra flavour
Serve immediately and enjoy !!!!
Would love to hear from you, follow me on my other social media platforms on @FoodiewhippedSA